Did you know we can come to you?
We are able to visit you for Hearing Care or Eye Care.
Redgate Opticians is now providing Home Visits under its NHS contract.
This covers High Wycombe and a radius of 1 Hour Drive, so most of Buckinghamshire and Berkshire.
You may qualify for a free NHS-funded eye test at home if you are unable to visit an
optician unaccompanied due to physical or mental disability, and are any of the following:
- Aged 60 or over
- Registered blind or partially sighted
- Diagnosed with diabetes or glaucoma
- Considered to be at risk of glaucoma, as advised by an optician
- Aged 40 or over and your mother, father, brother, sister, son or daughter has been diagnosed with glaucoma
- Receiving benefits *
- Entitled to, or named on, a valid NHS tax credit exemption certificate
- On a low income and named on a valid HC2 (full help) or HC3 (partial help) certificate
- Eligible for an NHS Complex Lens Voucher (our optician will advise on the entitlement).
* Universal credit, Income Support, Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance, Income-related Employment and Support Allowance or Pension Credit Guarantee Credit.
If you do not qualify for an NHS home visit, the private fee is £70.
Call us now to Book your Home Eye Test on 01494 258690