Redgate Opticians provides essential Eye Care services, and therefore has been recommended to remain open during the winter Lockdown.
Our plan is continue seeing pre booked patients only. Our door will be locked and only patients who have an appointment will be allowed in.
How are we keeping you safe?
- All staff have PPE.
- Patients to wear masks if possible.
- Patients to use alcohol gel on arrival or wash their hands.
- Only one patient / Bubble at a time, our front door is locked.
- Daily Deep clean.
- All frames cleaned after each patient.
- Only essential staff present.
We have been sticking to the above policies, which we feel are the safest being practiced in High Wycombe.
If you require an appointment, or advice please call on 01494 258 690
You can also use our Online Appointment Booking System.
Ahmed is an Optometrist with over 15 years experience. He is the senior Optometrist at Redgate Opticians in High Wycombe and is also currently working for the John Radcliffe Eye Clinic.